Vendor Relations Intern
If interested, apply NOW. Marcus is reviewing apps on a rolling basis. Tight deadline of February 19.
APPLY THROUGH HANDSHAKE with your approved resume and a cover letter, addressed to Mr. Marcus Chung, Director, Sourcing & Vendor Relations, explaining why this position excites you. Speak directly to the points outlined in the job description below. Learn about Stitch Fix.
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
The Vendor Relations Intern will support Stitch Fix’s Vendor Engagement strategy by working directly to execute key deliverables during the Q4/Q1 timeframe. Working directly with the Vendor Relations Analyst, the Intern will gain exposure to apparel supply chains and partner with Stitch Fix’s Product Quality and Responsible Sourcing teams.
The Intern will participate in Stitch Fix’s summer internship program in order to gain a cross-functional view of the company, learn valuable business-related skills, and build a network of bright, kind, goal-oriented people!
- Conduct internal research, interview cross-functional partners in order to write the Q4 Vendor Relations newsletter.
- Support execution of Strategy Roadshows through coordination of logistics, follow-up with event vendors.
- Execute and coordinate logistics for the semi-annual New Vendor Orientation.
- Update Introduction to Stitch Fix slides for Stitch Fix Vendors.
- Create User Guide for Stitch Fix Vendor Portal and Sales Dashboard.
- Update User Guide for Sourcing Dashboard.
- Shadow cross-functional partners and catalog utilization and manipulation of current reporting to influence reporting enhancements.
- Provide additional support to the Vendor Relations team as necessary.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are detail oriented and organized.
- You relish creating and adhering to a project plan.
- You are a people person who loves to gather input from others and create a cohesive message that is representative of all voices.
- You enjoy learning and problem solving.