Who We Are
Clutch is an established and rapidly growing startup, based in Dupont Circle, Washington DC. Our goal is to connect small and medium businesses with the agencies and software solutions that can help them accomplish their business goals.
How does this work? We conduct extensive research on agencies and software in an array of ever-expanding categories – advertising and marketing, web design and development, mobile app development, and IT solutions. We interview past clients to learn about the customer’s experience. We rate the agencies and software based on our findings.
We are the leading online source for research, ratings, and reviews for mobile application developers, and our role as the go-to source for authentic content on B2B services and solutions is expanding to include other IT and digital marketing segments.
Who We're Looking For
We seek entry-level business analysts to join our team. The successful candidate will help expand our coverage of services companies and solutions. You will own an industry segment, expand and develop it, and market your research.
We help you build the skills you need to succeed at Clutch on the job. So, we want utility players who are self-driven, comfortable conducting outreach to recruit companies, and committed to building client relationships.
You’ll have a hand in growing a successful business from the ground up.
What You'll Do
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a service industry segment on our website
- Identifying, recruiting, and evaluating companies to participate in our research
- Conducting client reference interviews and publishing the feedback on our site as validated reviews
- Working with companies to market and promote their involvement in our coverage
- Contributing to Clutch’s business development – refining business processes and strategy, enhancing our website, or promoting our work on social media
Our Ideal Candidate
- Undergraduate degree and 0-3 years of industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence communicating over the phone
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strategic mindset
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute in an unstructured work environment
- Interest in growing a startup
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Desire to work in Washington, DC
What We Offer
- A talented team that is invested in you and your professional success
- Clear career path and growth opportunities within the company
- Toastmasters membership
- Professional development book club that focuses on both company and personal growth
Opportunity to Build Something
- Direct involvement in building a piece of a rapidly growing company
- Tangible impact from day one
- Ownership of your own projects
- Casual work environment
- Accessible office in Dupont Circle, on the Blue, Orange, Silver and Red Metro lines
- Monthly team bonding activities
- Starting bi-monthly salary of $2,187 (totals to $52,500/year), with strong growth potential
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
To apply for this position:
Please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org