Business Associate Rotational Program 2020
We are the global asset management firm of choice for investors seeking consistent leading investment outcomes, superior client solutions, excellent engagement and uncommon insight and integrity. Our mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
This rotational associate program is designed to provide talented and highly motivated graduates with firsthand experience in fundamental or quantitative research within our asset management division. This program seeks to accelerate our development through structured rotational assignments, on-the-job learning, and supplemental training.
The program is composed of four six-month rotations across a range of asset classes and groups, including equity, high income, fixed income, and asset allocation. Depending on your skillsets and interests prior to joining the program, you will be assigned to complete the program in either a fundamental research or quantitative research track. Each track will enable you to develop robust multi-asset class investment skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you may have the opportunity to be placed in a permanent position at Fidelity based on your interests and business needs.
Ideal candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Class of 2020 Bachelor’s or Master’s degree candidates
- Interest in growing knowledge of finance, economics, and asset management
- Proven initiative in studies and extra-curricular activities related to financial markets
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to continuous improvement
- Programming skills (for those interested in the quantitative research track)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ambitious; seeks additional responsibilities and learning opportunities
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
Boston, MA home base with at least one rotation in Smithfield, RI or Merrimack, NH as needed.
Sunday, August 25th, 2019 at 11:59PM EST
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.