Graduate Marketing Intern
Please share your resume, and any other details you feel pertinent, and we'll follow up.
What You’ll Be Doing
Copyediting and Writing
- Writing/editing blog post copy
- Assist with written elements of weekly Renegade podcast production, including transcription editing, blog post writing, and social posts.
- Content creation for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Assist with planning/managing post calendar
- Draft and post review responses for client review sites (TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google & Facebook)
- Editing/proofing reports produced by analytics team
- Perform competitor research, compile findings in a deck to be presented to internal team
- Influencer research and outreach
- Content analysis
- Consistently searching for new apps, tools and platforms of potential use to Renegade and/or its clients
- Assist in projects for clients and prospects by looking into similar programs or campaigns as well as competitor activities and sourcing successes and downfalls
- Participate in brainstorms and strategy discussions
- Observing client calls, participating in debriefs and preparation
- Compile weekly “social update” pertaining to industry news and information of value to Renegade
- Find and get permission for user generated content to use across platforms for specific clients
- Tracking various metrics on social channels
- General office management and administrative tasks as needed
- College graduate with relevant coursework and degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications or similar
- 1-2 years of internship experience in marketing or advertising is a plus
- Strong knowledge of social trends, best channel practices
- A passion for marketing and cutting through the crap
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, capable of setting and maintaining own deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite
- Familiarity with Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Social Jukebox, Sprout Social, or similar social media management platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Knowledge of Wordpress a plus.
- Must be able to begin ASAP
- Interns will receive a $100/day stipend