Personal Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers
Located in the heart of Manhattan, Metro New York, is continually looking for motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, experienced and inexperienced, sales professionals, who will be responsible for developing new client opportunities across the financial planning spectrum; including insurance, asset management, estate planning, retirement planning, pension planning, college education planning, special care planning, etc.
On Wednesday, November 27th, at 5pm, we will be hosting a career night for juniors, seniors, recent graduates and alumni at One Penn Plaza in NYC; with an opportunity to meet and disucss, what it is like to be a personal financial advisor/wealth manager, with the current a future leaders of our firm.
What you can expect from Metro-New York as an advisor or intern:
- We offer structured, continuous in-house training and coaching program (mentor-ship & 1-1 coaching) that includes education in Financial Planning, Marketing, and Corporate Education.
- A professional and engaging environment to learn, grow, and succeed financially.
- Full comprehensive benefit package for full time advisors.
What We’re Looking For
- Someone with a desire and passion to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to engage, connect, listen, empathize, ask questions and respond in language that clients understand.
- Strong relationship building and presentation skills
Please RSVP by Monday, November 22th by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org