Spring 2020 - Marketplace Experience - Event Marketing Intern (NYC)
Event Marketing specializes in developing and executing unforgettable experiences across our many different platforms/networks here at WarnerMedia.
Starting with ideation to seeing the event through onsite, our team works to bring the WarnerMedia brands to life for our guests to enjoy at events such as the SAG Awards, Super Bowl, NBA All Star Weekend, iHeart Radio Awards, NCAA Final Four and Sundance Film Festival.
WarnerMedia Event Marketing is looking for an intern to come join our team. As an intern, you will have a chance to assist on several different areas of our events including:
- Compiling, evaluating and creating in depth venue comparison reports.
- Working closely with your event lead to develop different elements of our events including transportation, activities, gifts, décor, etc.
- Learning how to use event registration software.
- Participating in the pre-planning, execution and event recap phases of several high-profile events
- Self-motivated and able to function in a fast pace environment
- Great organization, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program
- A chance to be part of a great team that is passionate about the same thing as you
- Networking opportunities to meet people of all levels that you'd like to know
- An extremely in-depth and practical look at the field of entertainment public relations