Summer 2020: Customer Experience Research Intern
Do you have a passion to understand human behavior? Do you like understanding a customer journey? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you. EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team is looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Research Intern who represents the voice of the player and help EA improve the customer experience.
We’re hiring a Customer Experience Research Intern.
The CX Research Intern is part of the Innovation Labs team within WWCE and will work with multiple teams including Player Research, Operations, Insights, and Product Management.
So how does an CX Research Intern make great experiences for players? They:
- Manage a qualitative research project from creation to completion, including the research brief, screener, discussion guide, analysis, report and presentation of findings
- Contribute creative ideas to improve the customer experience for players contacting EA Help
- Operate as a subject matter expert for consumer behavior and motivations
- Work with leadership and other EA organizations to build on research and experiments to understand player behavior and their expectations for service from EA
Demonstrated behaviors should include, at a high level:
- Curiosity for why people behave the way they do
- Interest in global consumer trends, support and brand experience trends, and experiment design techniques
- Distill information into a concise story
- Analytical thinker who enjoys problem-solving
- Proactive leadership (define an issue or opportunity and solve it)
- Creativity (seeing problems in different ways and sharing information in different ways)
- Ability to execute and complete an intern project on time.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- Storytelling: make clear and engaging oral presentations to individuals or groups, and express written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multitasking capabilities and the ability to work effectively in an environment of tight deadlines and constant change.
- Flexible personality, quick learner and a strong, pro-active work ethic
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters degree with an expected graduation date of Winter 2020 or Spring 2021.
- Majors or classes includes:
- Market research / Consumer Insights
- Past experience includes:
- Academic Research
- Qualitative experiment design and execution
- Exploring trends
- Study abroad or international work experience
- Product or consumer experience design
- Anything related to psychology/ human behavior
You will be a part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.