Cross Channel Marketing Internship
The Cross-channel marketing team is responsible for coordinating channel plans for all Whole Foods Market global marketing programs, including strategic consultation, planning, aligning and coordinating all Whole Foods Market & Amazon channel activations for a given timeframe. Our team sits at the intersection of channels and programs to bring the full customer experience with our marketing messages to life at any given time.
- Gains familiarity with Channel Marketing concepts, practices, and methodologies.
- Supports team efforts aligned with seasonal and global marketing programs / campaigns.
- Ensures accuracy of internal planning tools, including identifying and documenting processes to ensure accuracy.
- Develops positive working relationships with Marketing Team Members, operations, and other stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of how owned, paid, and earned media fit together as part of the overall marketing strategy, or aptitude to learn.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing landscape (i.e. digital experience and multi-channel management, marketing operations, customer data management, and e-commerce).
- Extremely detail-oriented, understanding the importance of accuracy across all details within a marketing program.
- Ability to contribute to project workflows.
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized, able to multi-task, and adheres to deadlines.
- Responds promptly and accurately to internal stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Understands necessity of tailoring communication to meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Supports team and project activity as assigned.
- Impacts the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Proactively learns team roles and priorities.
- Follows through on all commitments.
- Understands project review and reporting requirements.
- Able to plan and organize project activity in accordance with WFM and project-specific stakeholder expectations.
- Generally familiar with WFM organization, business objectives, and drivers of success.
- Develops understanding of the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
Education & Experience:
- Pursuing a major in Marketing
- Experience with digital marketing, retail marketing and/or CPG marketing a plus