Associate Customer Success Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Customer Success Managers (CSM) strive to accelerate value for our customers. We do this by concentrating on three key pillars: Partnership, Adoption, and Value Realization. To deliver the best value for customers, CSMs must understand customers’ goals, connect them with the right resources, and strive to find new ways in which their investment in Adobe technology can help them meet their business goals.
As an Associate CSM, you will be joining a team of like-minded relationship managers who share a pool of enterprise customers. Using a team approach to scale the work, the Associate CSM team works to deliver key communications about Adobe solutions to their pool of customers, and takes action with or for customers as needed. Examples of CSM communications are: Opportunities for the customer to participate in exclusive events and activities, invitations to enterprise-only programs, details about upcoming releases or changes to product, and more.
We are seeking individuals with great people skills, who know how to mobilize different groups into action and who get satisfaction from knowing they’ve helped a customer get closer to reaching their goals. You’ll need to be incredibly organized, have a knack for uncovering information, and be a “glass half full” thinker.
The Associate CSM position includes the following aspects:
- Written and verbal communication with customers
- Building customer relationships
- Identifying opportunities for customers to engage in enterprise programs
- Identifying paths for customers to fully adopt and use their solutions
- Cultivating future projects
- Project management
What you’ll do
- Work with the team’s Program Manager (PM) to execute scaled programs in support of Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock, Document Cloud, and Adobe Sign for Adobe’s enterprise customer pool
- Drive a high rate of customer satisfaction within customer set
- Proactively manage incoming customer issues to resolution
- Source and build relevant contacts across enterprise customer accounts
- Engage the appropriate Adobe ecosystem resources as needed to drive activation, adoption, and active use of Adobe technology
- Document and track progress on priority activities and provide weekly activity updates to direct management
What you need to succeed
- Currently a senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible
- Focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Passion for Adobe and our portfolio of solutions
- Exceptional people skills and emotional intelligence
- Diligent work ethic and strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
- Comfortable, confident public speaker
- Communicates important information clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Ready to learn new things and to share those learnings with others
- Experience with Adobe’s Digital Media solutions (Creative Cloud and Document Cloud) preferred
Get to know the team
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.