ForeFront Power is a dynamic Renewable Energy Solutions Provider operating across the country delivering predictably priced renewable electricity services, storage, and resiliency solutions for commercial, municipal and utility customers. ForeFront Power specializes in navigating a complex ecosystem of regulatory and economic markets to find highest value for our customers by being first movers and innovative solutions providers. From community solar projects to large scale ground-mounted applications, the team of industry leaders at ForeFront Power designs specific financial and technical solutions for each customer to maximize the impact of their renewable energy projects.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Sales Analyst will support new solar, storage, and/or resiliency sales and the management of current accounts in the US. You will directly assist Sales Managers in driving the growth of our client portfolios and project pipelines. The Sales organization will have you tracking, analyzing, and pursuing new opportunities for growth in a rapidly expanding markets and evolving markets. You will use your analytic and problem solving skills to develop persuasive value propositions for prospective clients and sound economic fundamentals for investors. Working alongside a team of Sales Managers, you will skillfully influence the decision makers of our current and future clients in conjunction with the Sales Managers initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support sales managers during utility analysis and contract negotiations
• Assess economic viability of project proposals and propose ways to increase project revenue streams or reduce costs
• Interface closely with Finance, Development, Engineering, Legal and Management to help guide
projects forward quickly and efficiently
• Track and evaluate emerging regulatory rulings and assess potential for market creation
• Design and prepare financial reports, including sales forecasts and project portfolio status reports
• Develop and manage incoming leads and sales pipeline while assisting with opportunity qualification
• Evaluate customer savings propositions by analyzing energy data and utility rates
• Prepare client presentations and proposals, including analytics and communication
• Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and creating new systems and structures
• Assist in the collection, coordination, and preparation of communication and documentation,
including customer contracts and utility applications
• Run due diligence to present new and existing clients with future business opportunities
Though the Sales Department believes in long term work/life balance, we also believe in short term
imbalances. Long hours will be needed from time to time as dictated by deal flow and project deadlines.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced and fluid company poised for growth in one of the country’s most rapidly changing industries. Forward-thinking, innovative approaches, and comfort with complexity are what define the ForeFront Power team. We are looking for individuals eager to run at the front with us.
• Desire to work in an early stage company in the renewable energy field
• Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s Degree preferred
• Strong computational and analytical skills
• Financial modeling experience
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
• Strong insight development and value proposition definition skills
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects
• Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of challenges from the industry level to client specific
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Solar or renewable energy industry experience a plus