Customer Experience Analyst
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We’re data obsessors who like nice clothes.
We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers, who love great style but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and sales model: an at-home try-on at the core of our ecommerce platform, and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
Who are you?
You want to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial fashion environment where you can get a taste of everything; no task is above you or below you, and you’re excited to learn and be challenged. You are thoughtful in two senses of the word: you think strategically and critically, and demonstrate enormous consideration for the needs of those around you. You have the flexibility to work some weekends and holidays.
What will you do?
- Grow, develop, and enhance our customer relationships through one-on-one chat, text, phone, and email interactions, with a focus on exceptional service
- Use a consultative sales approach that enhances customers’ awareness of their wardrobe/styling needs and helps the company achieve its revenue targets (stylist interactions drive the largest percentage of our revenue)
- Use feedback to create new systems to engage existing customers, and help develop the MM Customer Journey
- Track design and fit-specific feedback and work with our design team to incorporate it in future designs
- Become a style and product expert. Learn about garment construction, fit, fabric, and MM aesthetic and design principles. Apply these insights to styling Bento boxes, our at-home try-on service
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development program
- Work with other teams in cross-functional initiatives that drive sales and improve customer experience
- Share the voice of the customer with engineering and product management. You'll know our website like the back of your hand and use that knowledge to analyze user experience, troubleshoot customer issues, and submit bug reports and feature requests to our technology teams
What skills do you have?
- You have incredible organizational skills and a proven track record of execution on tasks
- You are excited to drive meaningful and helpful conversations with customers across communication channels, and are comfortable closing a sale or driving a cross-sell
- You are detail-oriented and thorough, anticipating the needs of others (including customers and colleagues)
- You are a quick learner and adaptable; you understand that no two days are the same at a fast-growing company
- You enjoy problem-solving, and aren’t afraid to take the initiative and propose solutions to problems
- You ruthlessly pursue an error-free world (e.g. no tpyos)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll spend the majority of your time writing!
- You can connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you with a high level of maturity and professionalism
- You are goal-oriented and motivated by personal, team, and company targets
- Prior service-oriented job or internship a plus
- Prior sales-oriented job or internship a plus