Nike Communications Graphic Design Fall 2021 Internship
Nike Communications Graphic Design Internship
Who We Are
We Are Storytellers.
A creative communications agency specializing in the marketing of luxury and prestige brands.
From high-level feature stories in influential media to innovative programs, partnerships and events that drive conversation online, we devise clever strategies and create inspired content to reach the right audiences and build brands.
Our Award-winning teams work with brands across all luxury industries.
Graphic Design Internship (Fall 2021 – Remote)
Our internship program is designed to guide students from university into the business world of communications. Interns are assigned a supervisor/mentor who will help them learn the day-to-day tasks involved in working with multiple agency clients.
· Assist in design client brand assets while working within established brand guidelines
· Assist in creation of client brand presentations using InDesign
· Source photos for various client brand presentations
· Assist in preparing photo files
· Photo editing, cropping and retouching
What we look for:
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint) and Google Suite (especially Google Slides)
This will be a virtual internship. To enhance the program, we also set additional programming that provide access and learning from members of our leadership team and staff. We want to make sure our interns get the most out of their experience.