Through great architecture, KSS creates meaningful and lasting change that impacts our clients, our firm, and our world. KSS Architects is an award-winning full-service architecture, planning, and interior design firm with offices in Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ. Founded in 1983, KSS has grown to a team of over 60 dedicated design professionals, passionate about creating built environments that stimulate the intersections of learning, commerce, and community. Our clients are leaders in the fields of education, culture, land development, urban development, and corporate environments.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is a creative and talented strategic thinker. You should be passionate about design, work well with people, and communicate your ideas and approach in a clear and thoughtful manner.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a marketing/proposal development role for a professional services firm. A degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, Writing or a related discipline is preferred but not required. Also preferred would be experience in design, architecture/engineering or construction. This position is based in our Princeton office.
What we need you to have:
- Desire to work and thrive in an innovative, flexible team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills to build and maintain productive relationships
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills to develop tailored proposals, communications, and marketing copy.
- Ability to execute proposals and other assignments independently with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Degree in graphics or architecture preferred
- Creative mindset, including the ability to take ideas from concept to final product. To be passionate, thoughtful, energetic, and collaborative.
- Complete proficiency in MS Office; and Adobe Creative Suite preferred; experience with Deltek Vision preferred. Helpful but not required: AutoCad, Revit, 3DS Max, Newforma.
What we need you to do:
The Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of proposal development, marketing communications, and business development support activities including but not limited to:
- Planning, writing, editing and executing proposals ranging in size and complexity from single page letters to multi-volume bound submissions.
- Creating graphics for print and electronic marketing collateral materials including qualification packages, brochures, and unique communication pieces (press-releases, articles, conferences, awards, and newsletters as well as other graphics).
- Design graphic content for the firm’s website, including news, project materials and white papers (in collaboration with the project leaders
- Collaborate with project design and planning teams to support communication of design development and project research.
organizing, and maintaining project fact sheets, staff resumes and other
project related data for ongoing use in marketing/business development
Who we are:
We consistently use creativity to turn opportunity into reality. We are relentless and fearless in our reimagining of what places can be, creating meaningful innovation that realizes many goals at once. Although we face a world that is more complex than ever before, we welcome these complexities because our inquisitive minds and deep expertise provide us with a unique ability to solve challenges with elegant, effective solutions that go beyond single paradigm design.
Our work environment is collaborative, sometimes hectic, but always positive. We’re an award-winning firm whose team members are fun, family-oriented, and good at what they do. Our projects have been featured in a variety of publications from ARCHITECT magazine to The Wall Street Journal.